Pic 1

New Listings


Beautiful Carleton Place 3 Bedroom TownHome available now


Little Italy - Preston

Beautiful 1 bed, 1 bath available now


Costello Townhomes

3 and 4 bed 1.5 bath

pet friendly Leslie Park



H Welcome To Our Site

When is my rent due and where can I pay my rent?

Rent is due on the 1st of each month and is considered late on the 5th. Late fees are applied to all payments that are received in our office after the start of business on the 5th.

Rent can be paid by mail:


PO Box 65015
Ottawa, ON

K2G 543


We make ourselves available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. for APPOINTMENTS ONLY. If the office is closed, please use the mail slot to leave rent or other correspondence. When paying rent please be sure the envelope is properly sealed and labeled.

(Please specify your rental address in the memo field of your check)


What are acceptable forms of rent payment?

Acceptable forms of rent payment are personal checks (from a tenant), Cashier’s Checks or Money Orders. We are unable to accept cash at this time. We look forward to offering rent payments online or by automatic debit very soon.

How do I make a request for a maintenance problem?

All maintenance requests must be made through a maintenance request form, either electronically or on a printed version.

You can submit a Maintenance Request online.

You can print the Maintenance Request Form and deliver it to Quality Living Property Management, You can visit our offices and drop off a Maintenance Request Form in the mail slot at any time.

How much notice do I have to give if I want to move?


If you are on a month to month basis, we require 60 clear days notice in writing. All room mates are required to sign the notice to vacate and please forward to our office. If you wish to break your lease prior to expiry, please contact your Lease Administrator.


How long should I plan to wait to hear back from someone regarding a maintenance problem?

In a non-emergency situation, please allow three days. If you have not heard from our office within five days, please contact us to escalate your request.

Donations For Us

Pic 2

Do I need approval to paint or change something in the home I am renting?


Any and all changes or modifications to the property must be requested in writing to Quality Living Property Management for approval before any changes are made.

What happens if I need to move before the end of my lease?

Please refer to your copy of your residential lease. Contact your property manager as soon as possible to discuss this situation in detail.

What do I do if I need to move out?

It is required that you provide 20 days notice in writing to Quality Living Property Management. The Notice to Vacate must be received in the office 20 days before the end of the month (typically by the 10th). You can mail this notice or drop it off at our office through the mail slot. You may also fax your notice to 613-555-1212.

What happens if only one roommate wants to move out?

Contact your property manager directly for the necessary forms to remove one roommate from the lease paperwork and/or have a new roommate added. Your property manager will discuss the roommate transfer fee as well as the procedures for handling the security deposit.

Do I need renter's insurance?

As Tenants / Renters you are not homeowners, but you still have exposure to many of the same types of losses. That is why there is a special type of homeowner’s insurance called tenant’s or renter’s insurance. Landlord’s / Owner’s insurance does not cover tenant for personal loss or liability.

First and foremost, tenants should be aware their personal property is not covered by the landlord’s insurance policy. Tenants are responsible for obtaining insurance for their personal property if they want to be covered in the event of fire, theft, or other type of loss.


Can I have a satellite dish?

To limit damage to the property and liability, we do not allow a satellite dish to be installed.